Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Out of Office

I am taking a December sabbatical. For awhile now I have been looking to build a business I am proud of, but there is a lot of work to do that so I am taking a sabbatical. That doesn't mean I am not interested in your business, quite the contrary! Having spent the last year with a Fortune 500 company learning about corporate content and social media strategy, I am getting back to basics: attending webinars, reading scholarly articles, posting blogs, and working to fill my tool box with more tools. Goodness knows that content strategy is not one-size-fits-all and I don't want to continue working with a corporate marketing strategy when your brand can be better served with a smaller, boutique strategy.

I started this blog as a place to keep myself and my clients up to date on the information I am collecting. I encourage you to leave a message, that is comment or email, about what I'm putting up. I hope it will lead us both to a great relationship that in the end benefits our clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment